Category: Adjustment of Status


Adjustments of Status Through VAWA

What is the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)? VAWA is a significant policy that seeks to strengthen the jurisdiction and community-based responses to all forms...

4 Ways Undocumented Immigrants can Gain Legal Status

Many see illegal immigration into the US as the way to a better life. However, life can get difficult for undocumented immigrants. Each day, they run the risk o...

Adjustment of Status vs Consular Processing: Which One is Better for Permanent Residency?

Adjustment of status and consular processing are two of the ways you can process a green card application. One is not necessarily better than the other. The bes...

Six Steps to Adjusting Status in the US

To get a green card in the United States, you need to go through a process called adjustment of status. Unlike with consular processing for a green card through...

Adjustment of Status versus Change of Status

Adjustment of Status versus Change of Status There is a great mass of people working toward immigration to the US. The waiting period for obtaining a legal perm...

Ask a Question or Request A Free Consultation

Widget type does not exist

Consult a certified attorney

Footer Form

Copyright © 2021 Diener Law Abogados.  All Rights Reserved. | Powered by Advantage Attorney Marketing & Cloud Solutions